Full Stack Developer
We are looking for talented software engineers who are dedicated to their craft,write code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology andsoftware building. You will get to be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of software development, from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
- Write simple and clean code that is easy to read and maintain.
- Collaborate with designers, back-end specialists, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals,analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product using the best technologies
- Work on multiple parts of a web application, from backend API integration to dynamic frontend interfaces.
- Experience in PHP, MySQL
- Proficient in Laravel and MVC
- Proficient in React.js, Redux and back-end API integration
- Familiarity with Bootstrap
- Good understanding of git
- Knowledge of front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge in TypeScript is a plus
- Knowledge in React Native is a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive and open team culture. No stuffy bureaucracy here, just a bunch of smart people working on challenging and inspiring projects that are designed to succeed
- Your ideas and opinions matter to us -- we encourage our team to be aware of all projects and to participate where you feel you can help. We also believe it is healthy to vary your exposure across multiple projects.
- We are not afraid to make mistakes, that is the only way we learn. We have a challenger mentality.
- We throw lots of jokes and have a fun working environment
How to Apply
We are creators at heart and actively seeking like-minded, talented engineers to join our team. Send us an email to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself along with your resume. We will then schedule a call to discuss the position with you in more detail.