We are looking for talented software engineers who are dedicated to their craft,write code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology andsoftware building. You will get to be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of software development, from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive and open team culture. No stuffy bureaucracy here, just a bunch of smart people working on challenging and inspiring projects that are designed to succeed
- Your ideas and opinions matter to us -- we encourage our team to be aware of all projects and to participate where you feel you can help. We also believe it is healthy to vary your exposure across multiple projects.
- We are not afraid to make mistakes, that is the only way we learn. We have a challenger mentality.
- We throw lots of jokes and have a fun working environment
How to Apply
We are creators at heart and actively seeking like-minded, talented engineers to join our team. Send us an email to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself along with your resume. We will then schedule a call to discuss the position with you in more detail.